Monday 18 August 2008

Audio Bullying, Achilles Severing

My Baby Shot Me Down....

Oh, I know, its tenuous. I needed to get a song in about shooting, and this would do. I'm aiming my sights low this season, namely to avoid the unmitigated disaster that was last season, and at least get back some normalcy not to finish bottom three times in a row.

Hence, despite a leaky Everton defence, a last minute goal by some Manc numpty, and Manchester United conceding a goal to leave me clean sheet-less, the offense provided me with some infusion of attacking intent with goals from the Rock of St Cross, I Left the L out of Alfonso assisting and missing, Art the Cheat with a goal and assists, and Elano of Troy scoring a penalty. More dives please Man City.

Comfortable mid-table obscurity will mean an improvement. And no down down down....screech...

If you don't know the song, GG, look here.....

The highlight of the week thoush has to be the striker I punted on collapsing in the warm up with a ruptured Achilles Tendon. Tart.

No comments: